Feature_Pages > Poppy Cottage Wales Terms and Conditions
Poppy Cottage Wales Terms and Conditions
Poppy Cottage is a self-catering holiday cottage (currently awaiting grading) situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales.
1. Poppy Cottage bookings run from 3.30pm on arrival day to 10.00am on departure day. Adjustments can be made to these times but only with prior arrangement.
2. Provisional bookings can be made by sending a Booking Form via this website, or telephone, or email and will be held for 5 days.
3. Confirmation of a booking will require a completed Booking Form and a 20% non-refundable deposit. Payment method to be arranged on booking.
4. The balance of the full cost of the holiday is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
5. Poppy Cottage can only be occupied by the listed number of people. The owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
6. Any / all complaints should be directed to the owners who will attempt to resolve any problems to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
7. In the unfortunate case of cancelling a holiday the balance will be refunded only if the owners are successful in re-letting the cottage.
8. Poppy Cottage is let on the basis that all holiday makers will take due care and consideration while using the cottage and facilities and pay for any damage caused.
9. Any damages caused during a single stay will be invoiced to the guest following repair, and issue of an acceptable receipt detailing the costs for repair.
10. Poppy Cottage is a No Smoking property
11. We strongly recommend that guests consider taking out holiday cancellation insurance to cover the costs of the holiday booking.
12. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.